28/12/2006

The Christmas is over !!!! I am back in my routines, work, work, work ....and so on. The x-mas food is all gone ( 2 teenagers), I took out my hobbymachine for exercise - and now he´s full of elephants made of dust - Then I´ve got an excellent idea, something to make my parents vacation atmosphere a bit lower, I made a voicemessage to them:
"Hi, hope that everything is okay ! Got some bad news, Tommy Sandlin, Sven Linberg and James Brown are gone. And the weather is great, not cold at all !!! Huggs from me and the kids."
5 minutes later mum called;
" What ?? which one of them is dead? is it Sean Connery, Roger Moore or......... "
What the heck is she talking about ?
"Which one of the James Bond-guys is it?"
"Ahhh no, JAMES BROWN not James Bond !!!" -
"aha okay, have a nice day, bye"

Tommy Sandlin was one of the biggest Hockey coaches in Sweden.
Sven Lindberg - Swedish Actor-
James Brown - Hey hey hey You all know him !!!!!

No comments: